Jahreslosung 2013

Google+
Jahreslosung 2013
Wir haben hier keine bleibende Stadt, sondern die zukünftige suchen wir. (Hebräer 13, 14)

Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Thoughts about honourable devotion to God

The fourth proof of genuine and true faith, I will treat today, is honourable devotion to God.

In Spiritual Wiki we can read: "Devotion to God means submission to the will of God. This devotion develops from the love to God. Devotion to God arises therefore from the spiritual intention to be in deep reverence and devotion, a servant of God and thereby acknowledge the reality.
The aspects that are associated with the devotional love, are resistance, loyalty and commitment. Devotion to God includes also courage, willingness and faith and the knowledge of material information.
The deep devotion to God requires integrity and sincerity towards himself, which makes it possible to dispense with the temporary emotional rewards of uncompromising stubborn egos and overcome them." (http://de.spiritualwiki.org/Hawkins/Hingabe)

This declaration like it very much, because she is very accurate and easy to understand. So really can see anyone, that it is very important, to surrender to the will of God. It is necessary to remain in the Word of God and reading the bible. To preach the true gospel courageous and gladly, without falsifying, only can those who has the knowledge of God's Word. Therefore one must fast and pray, reading the Bible and not give it up.

All this stems from this beautiful explanation. But this honourable devotion must apply for God; and not to any church or a religious branch. We recognize the honourable devotion to God, because we would like to keep his commandments and his statutes. Also the Feasts of our Lord and his holy Sabbath. In prayer we asking him to help us. But this did not for our honour to God, but rather as written in Psalm 115, 1: "Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness."

To live today this honourable devotion to God, it required a lot of courage, because the churches of this world are their power will give not without a fight back to God. Even the today selfishness of people cannot stand, to admit that they being mistaken. It has long been forgotten, what Jeremiah wrote in his book in 9, 23 - 24: "This is what the Lord says: “Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord."

Recognize the Will of God, then you can honour Him with devotion! But you can only recognize God, if you know his word and his will. But for this you need to read the Bible. If you do not understand something at once, ask God in prayer, may he give thee understanding. If a person wants to teach you, so check his word in the Bible and do not believe directly.

In Isaiah 48, 10 we read, that God himself said: "See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction." And in Psalm 105,3 we find the wonderful words: "Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice."

If you are from the heart looking for God, thou shalt find him also. For this you need no religions and no churches.

Honourable devotion to God means that you will align your life, to give glory to God and not to please some people. Stop it God to provoke twice. Once, you celebrate pagan festivals, not arranged by God (Christmas, Easter). Twice, you claim to do this for the glory of god. This is worse than idolatry. Due such an act, two sons of Aaron died in the fire.

As a God commanded that festivals should be celebrated, he specifically said "these are the Feasts of our Lord!"

So it is with the Sabbath. God did not rest on any day, but rather on the seventh day, and this is his Sabbath!
Jesus Christ has abolished neither the Feasts of our Lord, nor the Sabbath. He only condemned the many tasks, who had thereto the Pharisees and scribes to the commandment of God. Not the Sabbath, but human rituals was the vexation for Jesus.

How do you want honour God with devotion, if you already fail to comply, his holy Shabbat and its prescribed feasts of the Lord?

Test everything in the Bible and let yourself not astray guide by interpretations. Keep in mind, interpretations are opinions by people and not of God! Ask God for the Holy Spirit. Believe only the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ himself has promised, that the Spirit will only speak, what he tells him.


Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Amen

(Psalm 16)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen